Monday, October 30, 2006

Day Six - A New Week

As planned, Sunday was my "off" day. I had a big breakfast but not much else through the day. I find that I don't drink as much water on the weekends. It's good to be starting another week. It supposed to take nearly a month to move an activity from routine to habit. So every day that passes where I journal my eating behavior and workout is one day closer to making this more lifestyle than anomaly. Not much else to say today except that the Chicago Bears dominated San Francisco and remain undefeated. That's very exciting! Here's what I ate yesterday:

2egg cheese omelet
12 oz. raw milk
2 slices buttered whole wheat toast (blackberry fruit spread on one)
3 slices bacon
4 oz. peach cider

32 oz. water
46 small red seedless grapes

4 slices frozen pizza
12 oz. raw milk

1 medium pear
32 oz. water

No comments: