Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day Seven - A Night Out

Part of this whole process is to be able to live in the real world and have a real life. On Monday nights during the football season a friend of mine and I get together and head to a local sports bar to watch football and play this interactive game where you guess the plays on the field. I always plan on this night in my schedule. And I anticipate that it will include some level of food and drink. Just to clarify, alcohol is not one of my addictions and it's not something I struggle with. For those who do, this post is not meant to offend. I'm committed to listing all the things I've eaten. I'm also planning ahead for Halloween. Here's how Monday went:

32oz. water
1 slice buttered whole wheat toast
12 raw milk

64 oz. water
1 med. pear

6 oz. tuna with 1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip
10 pretzel twists
1/2 cup organic yogurt with 2 Tbsp. homemade granola
4 oz. peach cider

32 oz. water
1 medium apple

6 oz. pork chop
1 small red potato diced and fried
1 cup green peas
12 oz. raw milk

16 oz. beer
basket of onion rings
3 mini corn dogs
32 oz. water

No comments: