Monday, November 06, 2006

Day Thirteen - Back to the Drawing Board

It was a bad weekend. In my last post I mentioned weigh-in day. It was a huge disappointment and I didn't handle it well. I didn't eat like crazy or anything. It was just emotionally difficult. Much of the weekend was spent in a major wrestling match with my addictive personality. The temptation to give up was very strong. Some of my other addictive behaviors came after me with a vengeance. Overall, it was a very big battle. The good news is that when my alarm went off at 5 a.m. this morning I didn't roll over and give up. I'm still here! Although I did not lose a single pound this past week, my clothes are getting a bit looser, and my physical condition is improving. My food journal resumes today. Each battle is hard, but the war is not over. I refuse to stop recovering life.

No comments: