Monday, June 15, 2009

Not So Fast

DON'T CLICK AWAY FROM HERE SO QUICKLY! My tracking software tells me that this is one of my most popular sites. More people click over to this site than any of the others on my list. But I have a sneaking suspicion no one's staying long.

Something about addiction recovery attracted you here. You're either struggling with addiction or know someone who is. There's help to be found right here. There are things I've written that can help you. There are links right over there in the right column with resources you need. Click through to my squidoo lens and you can find books and other resources.

Denial is a powerful tool in addiction's arsenal. You can keep pretending that you don't really have a problem and skip away from this site right now. OR...you can take the first step and admit that you're out of control and that your life has become unmanageable. If you do that you're on the road to recovery. If you don't, well, you're on a whole different road that has a very predictable end.

Stick around a while...for your own sake.

No comments: